It's That Time of Year Again!
It's that time of year again, GivBac supporters!
Annual Fundraiser moved to October
After last year’s success, we will be holding our 2nd Annual Fundraiser! We will be moving the event from May to October 2018. We surpassed our goal last year and are looking forward to making this year’s a huge success as well. Over the past five years, the number of reported human trafficking cases each year has dramatically decreased. However, that brings more concern to how many cases are occurring unreported. That’s why Sissi Cruse and the GivBac team are counting on donors and supporters like you to help end the third largest international crime industry. We look forward to seeing you there!
Our silent auction last year alone raised over $5,000. We are currently accepting donations for this year’s upcoming silent auction. Stay tuned to www.givbacimpact.com and our Instagram for continuous updates on how you can help make a difference.
Ponder these facts until we meet in October
- Most human trafficking in the United States occur in New York, California, and Florida.
- California harbors 3 of the FBI’s 13 highest child sex trafficking areas in the nation: Los Angeles, San Fransisco, and San Diego.
- An estimated 21 million people are forced into human trafficking worldwide; 50% of those being under the age of 16.
- Women and girls make up 98% of the world’s sexually exploited.
- Over 30% of trafficking cases in 2007-2008 involved children being sold into the sex industry.
We humbly thank you for your support as we are quickly approaching our 2nd Annual Fundraiser! As Anne Frank once said, “No one has ever become poor by giving”, so together, let’s fight to end human trafficking.
The GivBac Team